Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 5 & 6

Feeling very overwhelmed tonight. I was very shaky and dizzy last night and tonight, so I added some peanut butter to the regime. Some fat and protein, hoping that will help. It really did, I felt a lot better after that. I was talking to my friend who is a nutrition major, and she said that a Vegan diet is not for every body type- that everyone has a specific phenotype.

I am still continuing on, and just feeling overwhelmed. But I've made it almost a week. I know that I will continue to gain knowledge in this subject, and if I have to modify to help me feel good, than that's what I'll do.

I probably will add a few nuts/nut butters, and some avocado this week. I'm thinking that will help me feel better as well.

I'm teaching gospel doctrine tomorrow and the choir is singing, so we have early practice. I'm going to read a little bit more, than off to bed. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: