Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
Happy Birthday sis!! Angela's birthday was this week, on Tuesday - the day after our grandma's funeral (which I will write about later) so you can imagine how hectic the last week and a half have been. And being the clever girl she is, she hacked into my blog for my birthday and made my day and week by writing some pretty sweet things about me. So I wanted to write some things about my great sister for her birthday week! (Sorry Ang this is a little late, but I think you understand!)
- She has always been "the peacemaker" in our family - always trying to make things right.
- She has an infectious laugh and if it's late and she's hit her "wall" she can't stop! It makes me laugh too! haha
- She loves her family and would do anything for them.
- She has the 2 cutest kids in the world and is the best mother!
- She has always been such a great example to me and her family as a person and mother.
- She has a very strong testimony of the gospel and it shows.
- She is not only my sister, but my best friend.
I hope you have a great time going out with Christian, and I'm glad Silvia finally got there safe! Happy Birthday Ang. I love you lots! Thanks for being such a great sister to me!
Friday, February 1, 2008
- She's alway's got a smile that will warm up any winter day!
- She's very successful at everything she does, but only because she's put her mind to it and worked hard for it!
- She makes other people happy with her genuine caring sense
- She has a natural mothering nature that many children have been touched by.
- She's honest and direct, but very kind-hearted and
- She's beautiful from inside to out
So Happy Birthday Drea! Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy YOUR special day - even if it is on another day! You've touched many people by coming into this world so it wouldn't be the same for any of us without this day! Love you!