Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 3

Has it only been 3 days? haha, it's flown by! Quick post because seriously, I have been going since 5am!! I gotta sleep!

Food rundown:
Oatmeal again, w/raisins - loved it! So filling!
Green smoothie
Hummus with cucumbers and sliced red peppers
Vegetable soup
New recipe for dinner - bean burrito casserole with salsa and lots of chopped tomatoes and cilantro.

Realizations: Jason hates cilantro. Drea loves cilantro. Jason loves meat. Drea can do without it. I need to find more recipes that are more like the food Jason likes to eat. I can eat anything and be fine. I think I found some good recipes for next week.

Jason said tonight he is amazed - he is not bloated. That is awesome! I woke up this morning feeling "lighter", not heavy feeling at all.

Has anyone tried oat milk?!? It's delicious!! It's creamy tasting and silky smooth. It's going to be my new staple for cereal and with my oatmeal. It does have more calories than almond milk.... 130 per cup vs. 60, but much better for you than cow's milk.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Dezaree said...

Where in the world did you get the oat milk? I have tried the almond and the soy and really like both of them!