Ok, so this week has been rough - since mom has been out of the hospital, she has been at home in bed for over a week now so I have still been helping out with grandma and grandpa Bates who have had a rough time lately too. We just found out that they will have to move out of their rental house soon because the people that they are renting from are going through a foreclosure and have to move back in to their rental home. What a mess!! We have moved grandma and grandpa 3 times literally in the last year - very stressful! We are praying that they can sell their house in Prescott so they can buy the rental house from the people so they can buy something else. Does this even make sense?? It is sooo late and I can't believe I'm still up, and I have to work tomorrow! I've had a little trouble sleeping lately, but am trying not to be too much of a worrier! Anyway, hopefully good times will come again soon.....
I have several things to look forward to coming up, so I'm trying to focus on that:
1. Kelly Clarkson, 20th row!! November 20th ( see picture above)
2. Seeing pictures of Kayla, Shawn, and Alexandra in their Halloween costumes... CAN'T WAIT!
3. Mom and Dad get in from Iowa November 20th - so excited!!!
4. The Holidays - my absolute favorite time of the year!
5. Going to see Wicked in LA the day after Christmas with Jason - he's officially obsessed and we both are really excited to see it!
See I already feel better. Whenever you get sad or down, just try to think of things that make you happy. It always helps me.