Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tinkerbell and the dog



Shawn found a kitty friend...

Pretty Kayla as Tinkerbell



So cute! Brother and sister on Halloween



Look daddy, I'm almost as big as you! And I'm only a year and a half old!



I love cupcakes!


Oh Bubba! There's never been a cuter puppy dog!



Pretty girl!






Look at my Tinkerbell makeup everyone...
More Halloween pictures, I know, but I had to put them on the blog. Seriously, has there ever been cuter kids??? One of Kayla's favorite movies is Peter Pan, and she can recite most of the movie, so she was a PERFECT Tinkerbell. And Shawn LOVES animals, so it was fitting for him to be a dog. I love these kids! Great job Ang on the costumes and makeup!











3 comments:

Sheri said...

Your nieces & nephew are so cute!

Methodical Wormer said...

They ARE adorable! Thanks for respecting my wishes. I wanted to stay anon. but word spreads fast:) Please feel free to add me!

Dezaree said...

Such cute costumes! I can't wait until the day when I get to torture my children....instead of my puppies, with getting into costumes ;). Maybe torture isn't a good word.