Friday, November 9, 2007

Blogs - I love it!


I just had to write a quick post about how much fun blogging is! I'm officially addicted, and my most favorite part is reading other people's blogs, and looking at everyone's pictures and ideas. I am AMAZED at how beautiful, talented, and special my friends are!!! I LOVE that I can keep in contact with people that I don't get to see very often, everyday if I want. I'm finding that I try to give myself a time limit, "Ok Drea, only 30 min. this time" but like I know many of you have said, it turns into a lot longer! But, it makes me happy so oh well. I am getting so excited for the holidays and am having fun planning for Thanksgiving. Can't wait - 11 days and counting until Jason's parents arrive. I miss them so much.


SO, WHY DO YOU ENJOY BLOGGING?

5 comments:

Trina said...

Drea!
How do you have such cute blog backgrounds? I am so glad you found me, How fun!

Sheri said...

I love blogging too. I am way too nosy for my own good. Plus reading about other people's lives makes mine seem almost normal.

Kristi said...

Hi Drea! Thanks for your note & you have such a cute blog! Now I can keep tabs on you - there's no hiding in the blog world! haha...

jana said...

I love blogging, and yeas I am addicted. I feel like I have to put a picture everyday! The girls are always making me laugh, when I'm not making them cry hehe. I'm a mean mom. Anywho, I love keeping tabs on you too!

Christy said...

I want to know how to do custom backgrounds too... they are so darn cute! I'm addicted too... I love to surf blogs that other people have listed on their blogs... mmm... hours and hours just slip by... sad, but fun, too!