Monday, November 19, 2007

Masque Us


Last week the Ellsworth's sent Dane off to the MTC... :( Bittersweet for their family - Adrienne asked if I would stay with the girls and Grady for a couple nights just to give them peace of mind that someone else was there. Well, knowing that I'm a huge scaredy cat at night, I got Jason to come with me. (Thanks Jason, you're the best) Marisa, Audrey, and I did a masque. It's my favorite Arbonne masque. Your skin feels so soft afterward! So of course Jason HAD to take a picture of all of us. We had fun and stayed up way too late! Audrey sang to Grady every night before he went to sleep. She has such a pretty voice. I love these girls - they have a special place in my heart. And seriously M and A we have to go rollerblading soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I love those girls too. Looks like fun!

Kristen said...

How fun!!!

OurHappyFamily said...

Awww. . . how fun! I want to join next time! Those girls are great, I love them too. You're the best. Love ya, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kristen said...

Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog. Check it out for the rules! :)

Trina said...

How fun! A sleep over! Looks like fun and how lucky for them to have you!

Dezaree said...

I saw the girls at Home Depot the other day and told them about this picture. They said they hadn't seen it yet. Told them that they looked fabulous!!! But I think they were a bit embarrassed. :)