Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oh Will







Look at this cute little ball of fur. I was doing stuff around the house today, and it's unusual for Will not to be in the same room as me. He stalks me when I'm at home - he has to be in the same room as I am. So I called him and I couldn't find him. Finally, after calling his name a few times in our bedroom, I heard this little "hhhmm" sound coming from what I thought was the corner. Well I saw this little white paw sticking out from under Jason's side of the covers in our bed! (Notice how the bed is not made... haha) I ran to get my camera, and I guess he was so tired that he didn't move. Will's my little kitty boy and I love him even though he's a brat sometimes! He's definately part of the family!

7 comments:

Trina said...

Hey Drea! I am so excited to hear from you! So does Jason get to
Golf on Sat? And that was a good answer Jason! What a funny little cat.

ashlee said...

DEVIL!!!!

Kristen said...

Will is the funniest cat ever!!! I still remember those times where he would walk out the front door and you'd say his name and he'd slowly walk back to the door, then when we'd start talking again, he would start walking back out!! He is just so funny!!

Dezaree said...

He's funny. We should have gotten a picture of him in the Lane Bryant bag the other night.

OurHappyFamily said...

Ha. . . you have got to be kidding me. I would have died! He just wants to be apart of your life and wants undivided attention from his mama!!! :)

Angela said...

I can attest to his brattiness, that's for sure. But he does have a little sweet side for those he loves... =)

Heidi Miller said...

You are so great Drea! I love those pictures! What a funny cat!