Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kayla & Shawn










So when we were in Vegas last weekend, I caught the cutest moment between Kayla and Shawn. Kayla was acting a little high maintenance (probably because her momma wasn't there) and so I settled her down with a snack, some yogurt. She wanted me to pull her hair back in a ponytail, so I did that, then she sat down at her little miniature table. She was so cute eating her yogurt by herself with her mini spoon, then food lover boy came over and sat right next to her and just watched her. She looked at him, then started feeding him her yogurt! It was the cutest interaction I've seen between them. So anyway, here are some pictures of the incident.

PS. The blue bear blankie thingy that Shawn has, is something that he cannot sleep without. He has to put the bear's head in his mouth to fall asleep - Angela has replaced it 3 times with new ones, because they all smell so bad.... like mildew! It's the funniest thing!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That's so stinkin' cute. My kids drive me crazy sometimes, but I love it when there are moments when they are all getting along. It makes my heart happy :)