Friday, September 28, 2007

Las Vegas












































































































After such a busy week, I'm finally writing about our eventful weekend to Vegas! We watched Kayla and Shawn and I have to say, I was worried that now Jason does not want any children. But, everyone keeps saying that it's different when they are your own! Ha ha We went out Saturday night, and mister 'night owl' himself stayed out with me until 1:15am! I was so proud of him! We went to the Rio and had their awesome buffet - I had basically 1 thing - Crab legs!! They were delish! One of my favorite foods. Then we went to Bellagio and saw the fountains and this was my first time seeing it. It was amazing! The song that the fountains dance to was "Con Te Partiro" which is now the song that you hear when you go to our blog. This piece of music is so beautiful, it took both of our breath away. Since we got back Jason has been playing it throughout the house!
We had a guy play a Richard Marx song on his harmonica for us - he was great! (Right Here Waiting For You) We saw the gardens at Bellagio which are unreal!!! Then we walked over to Caesar's Palace and watched all the crazy's going into the Pussycat Dolls Lounge - that was fun.... Anyway, we had a blast, and here are some pictures.

4 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

About time we get a Boles update! I absolutely LOVE all the new pics. . . what a trip? So. . . when are we going to Vegas? :) You are darling!!!

Dezaree said...

You forgot to tell everyone about the "Thunder from Down Under"....come on!!!

Sheri said...

I'm looking at those pictures and thinking it's been way too long since I've been to Vegas. I'm a little jealous (not about the watching the kids part - I do that all day).

Kristen said...

What fun pictures!!! It looks like you guys had a great time! You guys look great!!!