Monday, October 22, 2007

A Hard Week...


Ok, so this week has been rough - since mom has been out of the hospital, she has been at home in bed for over a week now so I have still been helping out with grandma and grandpa Bates who have had a rough time lately too. We just found out that they will have to move out of their rental house soon because the people that they are renting from are going through a foreclosure and have to move back in to their rental home. What a mess!! We have moved grandma and grandpa 3 times literally in the last year - very stressful! We are praying that they can sell their house in Prescott so they can buy the rental house from the people so they can buy something else. Does this even make sense?? It is sooo late and I can't believe I'm still up, and I have to work tomorrow! I've had a little trouble sleeping lately, but am trying not to be too much of a worrier! Anyway, hopefully good times will come again soon.....


I have several things to look forward to coming up, so I'm trying to focus on that:


1. Kelly Clarkson, 20th row!! November 20th ( see picture above)

2. Seeing pictures of Kayla, Shawn, and Alexandra in their Halloween costumes... CAN'T WAIT!

3. Mom and Dad get in from Iowa November 20th - so excited!!!

4. The Holidays - my absolute favorite time of the year!

5. Going to see Wicked in LA the day after Christmas with Jason - he's officially obsessed and we both are really excited to see it!


See I already feel better. Whenever you get sad or down, just try to think of things that make you happy. It always helps me.


7 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope everything goes okay with your family! I know how frustrating things like that can be!

But!! It does look like you have a great list of things to look forward to! :)

Angela said...

Sounds like you need a trip to Vegas! Maybe Tuesday after work? =) I'm serious!! Love you - Things will get better.

Sheri said...

I hope your mom is alright! Let me know if I can help in any way.

I'm jealous - Kelly Clarkson and Wicked! LUCKY!

April said...

Oh my gosh-- I'm DYING to see Wicked. I wasn't able to get tickets when they were in town. You have to let me know how fabulous it is.

Don't worry. Things will turn around and the holidays always make me feel better no matter what else is going wrong! :)

SAP12690 said...

hi drea this is Alex, Christians cousin from Virginia, im going to go see Kelly Clarkson too, im going in 1 DAY!!! (October 24th) cant wait!!!

Christy said...

Hang in there, Drea! Everything will be okay in the end... I'm so jealous you get to go to a concert and Wicked... you are a lucky girl!

lewsgal said...

Hey Drea I didn't know that your mom was in the hospital...is everything all right? I love you and hope all gets better. I want to know why you are not excited to see me in "my" halloween costume? Love to you and Jason.

Terri