Saturday, October 13, 2007

Alexandra at the pumpkin patch











We were so glad to get new pictures tonight of our niece in Iowa, Alexandra! Jason's sister Jenn and her husband Jay live in Des Moines and they took Alex to the pumpkin patch and an apple orchard today. We can't believe how big she looks! And that red hair is adorable! My favorite picture is the one of Jay and Alex and how they both look like they are in the the middle of a laugh! We sure do miss our family in Iowa. The last time we saw mom and dad, and Jenn, Jay, and Alex was last Christmas. We had a lot of fun, but wish we could see everyone more!!
Jenn, send more - we love to see new pictures!!!

4 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

So cute. . . Love that hair!!!

Kristen said...

What cute pictures!! How fun! I think picking out a pumpkin is one of my favorite pictures "backgrounds"! Very cool!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Hey cute girl! Ok, I'm so sorry I totally dropped the ball on contacting you after Amber's wedding, so here's my attempt!! I'm loving your blog, you guys are soo cute! And good job pressuring Ang to do hers!! LOVE IT!!