Monday, October 8, 2007

Mom

Well today we had a scare with my mom. I worked at my dad's office today and my uncle called me and told me she had been rushed in the ambulance to the ER because she was vomiting and was so dizzy she couldn't stand up or do anything. They admitted her, and even though she couldn't put up much of a fight, she didn't want to be admitted. They are saying it's a pretty nasty case of VERTIGO, but are still running some tests. I feel bad that she is at the hospital all by herself tonight. But, my uncle and Jason gave her a blessing, and it was a neat blessing. I'm grateful for the priesthood and what a peaceful feeling it always gives me. It really helps me to feel comfort. Mom, I know you'll be ok, and I'm thinking about you tonight. I love you. I'll see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dezaree said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that she gets feeling better soon. Man, we just haven't been very lucky in the "parent's being healthy and happy" department have we? Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and hope you are doing alright as well. Take care!

Christy said...

Hope your mom is on the mend! My mom struggles with vertigo and that's how we discovered Meclizine(sp?)... best stuff on earth, even I use it for carsickness and it doesn't put me to sleep! Keep us posted on how she is doing... :)

Sheri said...

I hope your mom is better - my sister had something similar and it ended up being an inner ear infection.