Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long time no blog...

Things I've been grateful for lately:











Well helllooooo! It's been a long time, and after being almost stoned to death about not updating my blog, (not naming any names, Hailey and Sheri - hee hee) I am FINALLY posting.

This afternoon after work I went to visit my friend Chelsea W. at her Med Spa - she is an AWESOME esthetician. I had my very first Microderm Abrasion. It was FANTASTIC! The picture above is me after I got home from the procedure. The way Chels described it was like the feeling of a cat's tongue on your skin, which is exactly what it felt like - scratchy. But in a good way. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep. After the treatment she put this cherry serum on that is full of antioxidants and helps your skin breathe in oxygen better. My skin feels AMAZING and I can't wait to go back. Thanks again Chels!

Things I'm SO grateful for also that are not pictured above: DEZ!! and Geoff too, (dang it, my pictures would not upload right), Angela (your arm is in one picture ha!) my mom, the best FRIENDS, music, the gospel, my jobs, family, grandparents, tender mercies, GOLDEN SPOON, babies, LOVE, understanding, Seinfield, The King of Queens, laughter, smiles, students, cell phones, home phones - hee hee, CHIEN & KODI - congrats on your new bundles of joy - can't wait to talk to you both!


**COMING SOON - Pictures from NY... I promise!!**

7 comments:

wilkinson family said...

I love all of the pictures! I'm glad your appt with Chelsea went so well. Your skin is GLOWING! Can't wait to see you soon.

OurHappyFamily said...

Love the new post and all the pics! I laughed when I saw Eden's picture up there... oh that girl! I can't believe I'm blogging when I have SO many other things I need to be doing! Well... love ya girl and happy to see you're back in the blogging world (like I have ANY room to talk... HA)!!

Unknown said...

YAY FINALLY!!! thank you for the comment on my blog!! That sounds awesome about the skin treatment...my brother's cat likes to lick my face like a maniac and I have to admit it feels pretty amazing...no cherry serum though..too bad :( anyway--love you!! we should totally get together soon CALL ME ANYTIME!!!

April said...

Hey Drea- glad to see you're alive and well. Love the picture of the cat at the table. Can't wait to see the NY pics.

Dezaree said...

Ya ya! What is the world coming to when you and Hillary are blogging again? Just kidding. I know you have been busy, even more so than me. I am glad to see my "grateful" kick rubbed off on someone. Sure do love you and miss you both.

Sheri said...

She is ALIVE!

Angela said...

Glad I made it on the list... even if it is just my arm. Ashlee just left and I think we're going to be lonely for a while. We're so use to having at least one of the favorite aunts around! But hopefully we'll see you next month!