Sunday, July 27, 2008

Last day of Primary

Today closed a very fun chapter in my life with my CTR 5 class in primary. It seems like just when I get comfortable in a calling, I am called to something else. But I have learned that this is how we grow the most. I wish I had a picture of the little cuties in my class to post, however I don't! Even though I don't have kids of my own yet, Heavenly Father has sure blessed me with some wonderful children in my life. So Case, Elise, Max, Kaylynn, Erin, Umbin, and Courtney - I will miss you a lot and will come visit. I love you all so much, and am very grateful for all that you have taught me!

I will now be in Young Women again, and I am really excited! I am back as the YW secretary and it was fun being in class with the girls today. With a new presidency the dynamics will be different in there, but for the good! It's good to be back :)

9 comments:

jill said...

Case will miss you so much! I'm sure you will still get lots of hugs in the hallway. Thanks for being a great influence on him!

Sheri said...

Thank you for being such a great teacher to Max. And putting up with him :)

I have to admit, I'm more than excited to be with you again.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

who else is in the "new" presidency? I sure miss that ward...

wilkinson family said...

I am sure your class will miss you like crazy. The young women are lucky to have you back. You have such a fun personality and you are someone that they can look up to! I am impressed with all of your recent entries!!

Dezaree said...

I know that you will be missed. Those kids love you so much. For heaven's sake... Elise cried whenever you weren't there. But the YW are lucky to get you. I know you will have fun with them. We miss the ward a lot. Miss you guys even more. Thanks for the texts and phone calls. Talk to you soon. Love ya!!!

Alli said...

I love you! Thanks so much for your comment. Can't wait to see you at camp reunion and i'm SOOOO jealous you're in YW and not in my ward. not fair

Alli said...

I love you! Thanks so much for your comment. Can't wait to see you at camp reunion and i'm SOOOO jealous you're in YW and not in my ward. not fair

dani said...

Your blog is so adorable too! Were so sad to be moving, especially now that were getting to know everyone! But we definatly wanna hang out with you guys some more, we had so much fun on friday. And thanks for introducing us to Pit! Haha we love that game. See ya at church!

Annie said...

aw sad day! but that's ok I'm sure you will be loving the YW again! So you looked at my blog right!? just wanted to let you know what you missed while you were napping! : )