Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Drea!



OK, so this is probably not quite right, but this is Angela, Drea's sister. She gave me her username and password a little bit ago for something and it stuck with me, so I've signed on as her so I could get the message across. Happy Birthday Drea!! Drea has been sick for several weeks now, off and on. She was finally starting to come out of it when it hit again. Whatever it is, it's sure being stubborn to her - and the medication, though may be helping, makes her stomach churn. But even though she's down and out on this special day, we all love you Drea. So here's a quick tribute to you, Drea.


  • She's alway's got a smile that will warm up any winter day!

  • She's very successful at everything she does, but only because she's put her mind to it and worked hard for it!

  • She makes other people happy with her genuine caring sense

  • She has a natural mothering nature that many children have been touched by.

  • She's honest and direct, but very kind-hearted and

  • She's beautiful from inside to out

So Happy Birthday Drea! Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy YOUR special day - even if it is on another day! You've touched many people by coming into this world so it wouldn't be the same for any of us without this day! Love you!








9 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

DREA if you read these comments. I can't tell you how awesome you are, you have so many great qualities that are so easily recognized. It's not hard to see your strenghts, but almost impossible to see any weakness in you. I miss you so much and any opportunity I have to see you, I will,...so throw a party or something, and I'll be there! I always have to type/write your name in all caps for some reason, but I think I've figured out that it's out of respect. That's why I do it. You're larger than life, just too good. Love you, Happy Birthday!

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday to the coolest, kindest girl I know! Thanks for always listening to me :)

ashlee said...

Happy Birthday, Dre! Whenever I need help with something, advice, or just someone to talk to I know I can always call you and you'll make me feel better! I'm really sorry you're sick and when you're sick for an extended period of time you can start to lose hope, but just know that it'll get better. I hope it's sooner than later. Thanks for all you do--I love you! Now hurry and plan your trip to come see me!!

Drea said...

Angela - you are so sweet for putting this post up. This has brightened my day! I love you!! Thanks everyone for all your sweet comments, I really appreciate it!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday again Drea!! Yeah for you!! I truly hope you get feeling better soon!! Call me sometime when you get a chance!!

Dezaree said...

Angela....that was so awesome for you to do this for her. Drea..... I am so sorry that you are still sick. Nothing is worse than being sick....especially on your birthday. I am right there with you though. Don't know when this is ever going to end. But this isn't about me, it's about you. I consider myself very fortunate to have met you. You have been such a great friend and have made this time in AZ so worth it. I am going to miss you guys so much. I still think that you ought to move up with us....you know, just for the heck of it. It just won't be the same with out you around anymore. Okay.....I am going to make myself cry. I am using way too much tissue as it is.... Hope you get better and hope you had a "great" birthday. We'll celebrate soon.

jana said...

Happy day cuz! I hope you got my message. I left it on both home and cell. Didn't want you to miss my happy beeday song! :o) love your guts!

Christy said...

Drea,

Happy Birthday - hope you are feeling better! We've missed seeing you at church - your smile always brightens my day! Hang in there - "this too shall pass!"

Heidi Miller said...

I second everything Ang said! SO true Drea. Ever since I met you the very first time in Utah, I have thought you are a little light that brightens everyone's day when you meet them!