Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Angela! (Feb. 12)

Angela and Drea - Christmas time - 2008

Angela and her sweet Kayla



Angela and her nephew Jacob



Happy Birthday sis!! Angela's birthday was this week, on Tuesday - the day after our grandma's funeral (which I will write about later) so you can imagine how hectic the last week and a half have been. And being the clever girl she is, she hacked into my blog for my birthday and made my day and week by writing some pretty sweet things about me. So I wanted to write some things about my great sister for her birthday week! (Sorry Ang this is a little late, but I think you understand!)
  • She has always been "the peacemaker" in our family - always trying to make things right.
  • She has an infectious laugh and if it's late and she's hit her "wall" she can't stop! It makes me laugh too! haha
  • She loves her family and would do anything for them.
  • She has the 2 cutest kids in the world and is the best mother!
  • She has always been such a great example to me and her family as a person and mother.
  • She has a very strong testimony of the gospel and it shows.
  • She is not only my sister, but my best friend.

I hope you have a great time going out with Christian, and I'm glad Silvia finally got there safe! Happy Birthday Ang. I love you lots! Thanks for being such a great sister to me!







1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

I love that you did this for Angela. All of those things you said about her are soooooo true!! especially liked the ones about her laugh. It made me giggle just thinking about her infectious laugh and her hitting her wall where she can't stop. Happy late B-day Ang. I sure do love ya!!