Wednesday, February 20, 2008

4 YEARS








Our wedding day

The night we got engaged :)



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to me and Jason!! 4 years ago today we were married, and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, a best friend, and someone to always count on no matter what. I think Jason and I are a great match. We really balance each other out. Jason tells it like it is, and he helps keep me in check! And I do the same for him. We take care of each other and I've noticed that every year it seems like it just gets better. I love you Jason. I adore you and you are so handsome inside and out! You mean everything to me.

12 comments:

jana said...

Awwww, dre. That's so cute. It really does get better and better every year. Happy Anniversary, you two really are made for each other. Love your guts!

Sheri said...

That's such a sweet post. Happy Anniversary!

ashlee said...

Those tiki torches are still up in mom's back yard.

ashlee said...

Oh, and Happy Anniversary! Tee hee.

Trina said...

Wow Drea! 4 years! Congrats! Time goes by so fast doesn't it. You look beautiful all decked out in the wedding uniform!

The LoGrassos said...

Congrats! I remember when I first met you you hadn't even been married a year and handed me a business card with 'Critchfield" as your last name because you hadn't gotten them made yet! Wow, time flies!

Christy said...

Congrats! Your wedding pictures are Gorgeous! We are so lucky to have you guys in our ward!

Dezaree said...

You two are too cute! We love you guys! Happy anniversary.

Kristen said...

Yeah for four years!!! Congrats!

Adria said...

congratulations!! your wedding pictures are gorgeous!!

Misha said...

Congratulations! Can't believe it's already been four years. Time does fly, doesn't it?! Jeremy and I just celebrated 10 yrs. on the 27th. That really doesn't seem possible to me. You looked sooo pretty in your wedding pictures.

TERRI said...

Drea! You were such a beautiful bride/ Course you've always been beautiful! Wish I could have been there, and things were a little different!
I too love seeing your pictures and reading your blog!
Terri