Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday






Today I was officially released as the primary chorister. I have to say that when I was called to it exactly 1 year ago, I was really bummed! I was taken out of young women's which I absolutely loved! I had no idea what to do in primary! But with a lot of help and effort, I really learned to love the kids in primary and became very comfortable with my calling. I'm really glad I had the opportunity to do it. I will still help out with the program which will be in 6 weeks. The kids are learning the songs so well and I know they'll do great! My new calling is with the Sunbeams, which are the 3 year olds, and I'm really excited! They make me laugh and they are so cute!






Tonight we talked to Jason's mom in Iowa. We are SOOOO excited for them to come out for Thanksgiving! We have some fun things planned - we told mom about how we got us all tickets for the Phoenix Symphony that weekend and she is really excited! Hopefully Jen and Jay and baby Alexandra will get to come out too. We CAN'T WAIT!!






Jason grilled pork tenderloin tonight and made dinner - I was so tired and took a nap! He is the BEST griller and I don't even like getting meat at restaurants anymore because it doesn't compare! Annie, my baby sister came over and we watched "In Good Company" and had dinner. It's been a nice night.



2 comments:

Sheri said...

Drea - I am so excited you started your blog. Also, do you hire Jason out? I would LOVE to have him grill for me (not my family -just me!)

P.S. you can get really good meat already marinated at Food City for really cheap. Just don't go at night.

OurHappyFamily said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! I'm so excited you officially have a blog! Keep the pics coming! Love ya!