Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend Fun

Well this about sums it up! hahaha! I'm laughing so hard looking at these pictures of Jason, he's such a goof! On Sunday we went over to my mom's and had dinner. She promised Lucy Casserole and Apple pie to Jason and Craig for all their help with moving in grandpa's furniture. He has recently moved in with her, and they are both doing so great! It's so neat to see them both happy and in good spirits!
My mom has an isqueez which is a leg and foot massager that all of us kids bought for my mom a couple of Christmas's ago. Well we all wanted to try it out. As for the bed in the middle of the living room.... haha! This was what grandpa was sleeping on while they were transitioning with the move. It was so funny - Jason was eating apple pie and drinking milk while getting his legs and feet massaged, haha!


Here's Sara trying it out for herself. Do you approve of this one Sara?? It's definately a good angle, ha!

The boys talking with Grandpa -he loves Jason and loves talking about his past - old cars, the wars he fought in, and his family. What an amazing man! I love you grandpa!


Mom taking her turn on the famous "living room bed" :) I think we've all decided to leave it there for a while!





While Jason was on his hike this past weekend with the scouts, Chelsi invited me and a few other girls to Jesterz, a comedy improv club. We had a blast!




We ate dinner at SAUCE down in Scottsdale before the show. The food was yummy! Me, Chelsi, and Karin.




Sara and Chelsea striking a pose :)



This salad was delicious! Chopped turkey, tomatoes, feta cheese, avocado, and a vinegarette dressing.



Kasey, Sara, Chelsea, Chelsi, me, Karin


I love girls nights!!
And I'm so glad to have my Jason back home. More pictures to follow of his 25 mile hike!


PS - We hopefully will be booking our vacation this week! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Sauce is one of my favorite restaurants. They have one here in Chandler too.

Hey! Maybe we could go to dinner there.

Adria said...

that picture of jason is hilarious. i totally want to get one of those now. you are beautiful as always:)

Dezaree said...

Looks like so much fun. Jason is a goof ball. :)