Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our FAVORITE show!

Last night we went saw our absolute favorite show, WICKED! It was spectacular! The first time we saw it was in LA about 2 yrs. ago right after Christmas, and Jason & I both fell in love with it. Probably for about a year after that, I had the CD in my car at all times and practically wore the thing out! The music, the costumes, the acting, it's all wonderful! :)

As we were walking up to the theatre, we ran into Carly & Channon, some friends that we seem to run into at random places - like in Las Vegas 6 months ago at the Bellagio hotel. It was SO windy last night, and as you can imagine, it's really pleasant having scalding HOT hair blowing in your face full force. I was thinking, why did I even bother with my hair?? haha!

Here is Mr. WICKED himself. Anyone that knows Jason, knows that he LOVES watches! This is his latest "baby" that his parents got him for his birthday. He actually named it WICKED and so he got to showcase it last night. haha! He cracks me up!


Here is a close-up of "WICKED", hahaha!




Just getting ready for the show to begin. Our tickets couldn't have been better. We were 18th row, dead center! Thanks to Jeff for letting us buy them last October during the pre-sale for season ticket holders. We had a great night!

I'm sure we'll be seeing this many more times in the future. Can't get enough!

5 comments:

Dezaree said...

We're not jealous. AT ALL! NOPE!

TERRI said...

We saw "the Jersey Boys" a few years ago in San Fran, and loved it! I would recommend it! I think it's showing in Las Vegas now~

Unknown said...

GOING ON WEDNESDAY!!! And despite that it will be my FOURTH time seeing it (it's fun to compare how it is in different places, right???) I'm SO excited!! I'm glad you guys liked it!!

Sheri said...

I loved it too. It's the first time I've seen it.

Misha said...

Everyone I know who's seen "Wicked" just loves it. I would love to see it sometime.