Friday, July 10, 2009

Totally random...

I'm not going to even begin to explain myself - where I've been or what I've been doing and why I haven't updated my blog. I'm just a bad blogger! haha But hear is but another attempt to press forward, and turn over a new leaf to be better. So here are some totally random pictures from the past few months (or longer) that I thought I would put on here to just give a brief update on what Jason and I have been up to.

We are doing pretty fantastic! We have jobs, a roof over our heads, and food to eat. We are very blessed and I feel so grateful!

This first picture is of my recent favorite find - bountiful baskets. I LOVE IT!! I went 2 weeks ago and got my first basket and couldn't believe the amount of FRESH produce I got. It's wonderful! I'm going again tomorrow to get my 2nd one :) And all for $15!


When Angela came down to shoot a wedding, all of us girls went to Oregano's and had such a fun time. I love my sisters!

A short time after my surgery, my wonderful friend Hailey came and picked me up, and we went down to our old stomping grounds in Phx where we used to work at the dental office. We went to Chevy's and met our co-worker Jeannie. It was a fun day!

One of my dear friends from high school came to visit from Idaho, and it was so fun to get together with Misha again and visit. We met up at Fajitas, one of our favorite places, and chatted for a couple of hours while her kids played. They are such cuties!!

Here is my handsome husband after ward temple night a couple months ago. We went to Applebee's after and had appetizers. It was fun to be out together!


Here is Jason and his favorite baby - Ava. He calls her Awva - Oh Awva! This is quite a while ago, but I had to put it on because Jason is just smitten with this cute little angel. Thanks Hill for sharing your girls with us!!




Jason and Aaron after being stranded just shortly after a campout with the scouts. They are such troopers! I came and picked them up and we got Aaron and new tire for his truck.



We had such a fun 4th of July. We went to my dad's house and brought Sara and Craig along with us. We swam, had yummy food and hung out with the fam. Then later on we drove back to Chandler and went to see fireworks at Tumbleweed park. We had some fabulous funnel cakes too. Nothing like carni - food! haha


Jason outside on my dad's back patio on 4th of July.



My devil child on a lazy summer day. This sums it up! haha



Jason and the boys getting ready for an all day adventure of golf. They drove 1 hr each way to Florence and then golfed in this miserable heat. They sure do love golf!



So things I'm looking forward to -
Angela having the baby - very soon!!
Finally picking a place for our vacation in September! hhhmm....
Our family coming from Iowa to spend a week in November, can't wait!
Well until next time....

6 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

This post calls for a moment of silence... WOW!! Your lucky I even check this thing anymore, oh wait you called and told me to... lol! What a fun little update and pictures always make these things fun to read. You're a wonderful person and friend and even though you know already, I'll tell you again... I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!

WAHOO... for this totally random blog post!!!

dani said...

Fun random post! Those are always the best. We miss you guys!

Anne LoGrasso said...

So great to hear from you! Sure do miss you...

Angela said...

Glad to see something other than Annie's face when I click on your blog! haha That laundry basket thing is something I'll have to look into...
And I think it should be Hawaii!! Beautiful weather, never been, touristy things to do yet you don't HAVE to be running around and traveling to do them, the beach, the beauty... (Man, can I go too?)

Sheri said...

I wonder why there's no picture of us having lunch. Or out with our spouses for dinner. Oh that's right, because we NEVER hang out.

It's o.k. you are still one of my favorite people. Even if my husband does make you spill stuff on yourself.

Dezaree said...

So glad to see your updates. Geoff is wishing he was in the pictures of the golfing buddies. I am wishing i was in all the pictures of you and the gals too. Sob sob....tear tear. And speaking of pictures....you are looking fabulous my friend. Really Really good. I miss you tons.