Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mamma Boles :)


Ok, so it seems like all of my posts lately have been about birthdays, BUT - the people that I love are very important to me, and I feel like a way that I can show them is by telling them how special they are. So today is Jason's mom's birthday and this is for her.


From the day I met Jason's mom, I knew that she was a very special person. She has this spirit about her that is very calming and nurturing. She makes me want to be a better person because everything that she does, says, and acts is true, genuine and sincere. Jason gets this from his mom - one of the main things I love so much about Jason. So here are some things that I love about Sharon:


  • She is beautiful inside and out.

  • Jason got her big blue eyes - so pretty!

  • She loves her children with all of her heart and also her adopted children by marriage. Hee hee

  • I can call her at any time and she will just listen. (thanks a million!)

  • She calls just to say hi and to ask about our day. This means so much to me!

  • She is such a good example to me of a wife and mother.

  • She treats Russ (Jason's dad) like a king, and with the utmost respect.

  • She is the best listener and gives great advice.

  • She is an EXTREMELY hard worker - often working on the weekends... yuck!

  • She is an AMAZING cook. Claise is one of my favorites!

  • She is SO supportive of EVERYTHING that Jason and I do, and the way we live our lives and that means the world to us both.

  • I love the way Jason talks about her - with dignity, admiration, and respect.

  • She gives the best gifts!! Always thoughtful and catered to what we need.

We love you so much mom and are grateful for you and your life! We hope you have a wonderful birthday - Hugs and kisses :)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

What a nice post! She has to be a wonderful person - just look how great Jason turned out :)

BTW, I changed my blog address to:

ourinbetweendays.blogspot.com