Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Temple Lights



I think this picture should go on a post card - my sis Annie took it with my digital camera. I don't know how she does it - she's just good!


Crazy girls!







The only thing I forgot off of the last post, was our night out to see the temple lights. Jason's parents really wanted to see the lights, remembering it from the time they were here last. It was beautiful as always, and my sisters Ashlee and Annie came as well as my mom. We saw Luke 2, the 8 min movie clip, and the international nativity. Mom gave all of us a tour of the visitors center giving facts around every corner. She really needs to be down there permanently as a missionary! haha We had a really nice time. Temple lights are always a must during the holidays!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Man, I missed them this year and am bummed after seeing your pics! We'll make it a priority next year!

OurHappyFamily said...

What awesome pics! I definitely agree that some of those could go on postcards. Love your hat by the way. . . you cute thing you!

Christy said...

Drea, your pics are awesome... most of them look like you are the only family there - every picture I took this year, had heads of total strangers everywhere! Good work!

Angela said...

I never knew Ashlee's eye got so black! ha, that's funny. Oh and I wanted to tell you I loved the hat, I'm not just saying that cause other people did! love ya

Annie said...

well we just have the coolest family that is for sure! : ) That was a fun night!

Dezaree said...

That looked fun. We actually didn't make it to see the temple lights this year. Why? I have no clue.....its not as if we weren't here. duh. I can't believe we didn't go for our last year. I guess we'll just have to come back huh?

Misha said...

Hey Drea,
I can't believe how tall Annie has gotten in that one picture where she's standing right by you, and I can't believe what good pics of the temple those were. That one should be on a postcard. I missed seeing the temple lights at Christmas this year. What happened to Ashlee's eye?