Monday, January 21, 2008

Dad's Office Christmas Party

My two best girls at work - Renee and Stephanie. We help each other get through the day!!


So I work for my dad as a hygienist every Tuesday, (and sometimes a lot more than that!) and this is the 2nd year in a row that Jason and I have been able to go to the infamous Christmas party that my dad puts on every year for his staff. He is a GREAT boss to work for, and great dentist, and an awesome dad! It's a really far drive for me - I live in Chandler and his office is in Glendale, but it's so worth it! The party was at my dad's house in Peoria. This year we played Family Feud as a staff, we all won some extra money and we had dinner catered in from AJs which was really good. We also had our gift exchange - kind of like a white elephant thing - you pick a gift and then someone can steel yours up to two times.... We all got a coach purse! I'm so glad nobody stole the one I got, because I really wanted to keep it! ha ha It was such a fun night! Jason and I stayed the night and then Jason and my dad played golf the next day, and the girls went shopping. Thanks dad for everything! You are the best!! Thanks also to Tracy, my dad's wife - you did such an amazing job putting everything together! love ya!

5 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

That sounds so fun, I want to be a Great party thrower someday, but you gotta have extra money, so like I said someday...and hey I didn't know your dad was remarried. Have they been married for long or just recently?

Trina said...

Um, how can I be invited to a coach purse party? That sounds super fun Drea! I am glad you like your job and BOSS!

Angela said...

What a cute picture!

Kristen said...

Hillary said the same thing to me - I just couldn't post anything until we told his brother and sister-in-law - the one that had the miscarriage - we just barely told them. Touchy subject....

Kristen said...

Are you feeling any better?!?!