Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Lord knew...

Just a quick post tonight about how I am feeling. I went to the Easter pageant tonight at the Mesa temple with the Young Men and Young Women and it was really great and uplifting. Sitting there reflecting on the life of Jesus Christ, I was thinking about how the Lord knows all things, and then it hit me... How easy it was for me to walk from the car to the grassy area of the temple tonight, and how I didn't cringe while getting in and out of the car and how I was able to sit on a hard chair and didn't feel pain and wasn't uncomfortable. Wow, I SOO appreciate my body, and the Lord sure knew what he was doing when He created us. He knew that we would have to recover from physical hardships. It's amazing what a miracle the human body is and the healing powers that it has. I feel so grateful!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

You are so amazing to me Drea. Seriously, thank you so much for sharing your story. You and Jason are going to make amazing parents and I know you'll have that chance. We're praying for you guys.

Angela said...

I'm so glad to hear that you were feeling that sense of "normalcy" again. Our bodies are definitely a testiment of a higher power and an all-knowing God. Thanks for sharing. Love you!

Kenzee Jo said...

Hey...I'm Dez's infamous sister-Kenzee. I have never met you, but I know just from what Dez says that you are a wonderful person and Dez loves you dearly. She told me about your situation being pregnant and then finding out it was in the tube still. I am truly sorry. I am just happy that you are okay and it was caught when it was. Things WILL work out for you both and will have a wonderful addition to your family someday. You're in my thoughts and prayers... (sorry if I'm intruding on your personal life) -Kenzee Jo