Sunday, September 21, 2008

We will miss Grandma Jo -


Today Jason's grandma Jo passed away at the hospital in Primghar, Iowa. She will be missed so much, especially I think the most by Jason's mom - they are best friends. But I am so excited that her spirit has been able to meet up again with her husband whom she has missed so very much for 9 long years. When we got the call this afternoon, I was picturing their reunion, and how sweet and joyful it must have been! They are together again, and I KNOW she is SO happy! I never met Grandpa Gordon, but I've heard so many stories and I know how much Grandma Jo loved him.
I will never forget how loving and caring Grandma Jo always was to me. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met and she was always thinking about others. She loved her family with all her heart. The first time I met her, she told me that she had told Jason a while before that he would meet his wife at church, and sure enough he did!
We are going to miss her sweet smile and seeing her when we visit, but I'm so happy she is in a better place. We love you Grandma Jo!

1 comment:

Dezaree said...

so sorry about grandma. But you are right....you know she is much happier now. Tell Jason sorry, and we are thinking of him and his family. Love you guys!!!!