Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sweet baby girl



Baby Whalen is here! I had the chance to go down and see Hillary today and see the new baby. She is so precious! Even though she remains to be nameless, she is a little angel. She made little baby sounds as she was sleeping, but that was it. Not a peep! Hillary's mom was there and put a beautiful pink bow that she made on the front and back of Hillary's door - it was so cute. Of course I had to open the flood gates when I first saw her. It is such a neat and spiritual experience to be around a brand new baby. I think she looks like Hillary :) Love you Hill! I'm so glad she's here and that you both are doing great!

9 comments:

Methodical Wormer said...

This helps me to be excited for things to come. Those first few days really are the best.

Dezaree said...

That is so fun. I can't believe she is here. I know what you mean about the whole crying thing. Every time I go to see friends after they have had a baby, I cry like a.....baby:0. It is very spiritual. I can't believe how big Eden is getting. Good grief. And you look amazing by the way! Give them lots of hugs for me.

Adria said...

YAE!!! I'm glad you posted those, I have been checking her blog like crazy wondering when the little doll was going to show up!! She is gorgeous! All three of you are:)

wilkinson family said...

You look adorable with the two girls!! Congrats to Hillary, Eden looks like a great big sis!!

dani said...

Aww yay! I'm so glad you posted these! That is so excting she is here..now for the name! :) Glad that she and the baby are doing good!

Annie said...

oh my goodness she is so cute! And so is Eden!! Aw I miss hearing her say aaaeeeee! : )Yeah I don't have a picture of you guys or Ashlee up yet but I am trying to find a good one that i can put up. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you!

Sheri said...

She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her!

jana said...

Dang Gina, it's about time you updated!! Thanks for sharing. We need to get together over a plate of food...heehee.

OurHappyFamily said...

Super cute background!!!! So happy you finally figured it out... go you!